The Car Park, Inc.
We have the perfect space just for you!
The General Manager (GM) has complete oversight for location operations. Ensuring professional parking management and revenue growth. The GM manages the onsite client relationship as well as serving as the liaison to various stakeholder groups who are impacted by the operations. This position provides the client with accurate and timely financial reporting, works with client in preparation of budgets and is accountable for overall P&L. The successful candidate must have exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, creating a culture that promotes high performing employees and company growth. He/she will need to possess excellent financial reporting skills, the ability to deftly manage customer and client relationships and the ability to manage and successfully deliver on long term projects, meeting client expectations and company goals. (Willingness to relocate if the position requires)
- Interacts with client representatives, promotes a positive client relation through good communication, being responsive client’s needs, meeting clients expectations
- Works closely with city and other governmental officials
- Ensure that proper parking, security, cash control and customer service procedures are being adhered to
- Responds to and resolves customer concerns
- Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety and other aspects of operations
- Ensure financial targets are met and actively develop new business opportunities
- Able to audit all aspects of operation
- Monitor maintenance of facility and machinery to guarantee the all areas are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Set positive and professional example for workforce
- Employee development and training
- Parking industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a major in business administration, accounting or related field
- 5+ years' experience in a similar position
- Prior knowledge of city, state, and municipal ordinances pertaining to parking
- Must successfully pass background check and drug screen
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment motor vehicle record check, background check and drug screen.
Paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits available to eligible employees.
To apply visit our website https://www.carparkusa.com/JoinOurTeam.aspx or respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter. Please reference the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Richard N. Best Associates is expanding and currently looking for experienced technicians to join our team.
For more details or to submit a resume, contact us at HR@RNBest.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
TAPCO manufactures, distribute and services products and solutions for traffic and parking control. TAPCO is a family-owned company located in Brown Deer, Wisconsin.
TAPCO seeks Field Service Technicians which involves installing, repairing and maintaining electronic and electro mechanical systems throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. Two to five years of field service experience including troubleshooting electronics, networked systems and computers required. Candidates are required to work outside or in semi-covered conditions year-round.
TAPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pennsylvania State University
Transportation Manager 3 Transportation Services is seeking an experienced, creative and self-motivated professional to serve as Parking Office Manager.
This position will manage the daily operations of the University Parking Office to address campus parking needs while providing exceptional customer service to University faculty, staff, students, and visitors. Supervising front-line customer service unit of eight (8) full-time staff employees, including back office and front counter activities, the Manager will oversee all employee-related matters such as hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management, while continually motivating and empowering staff to perform their best work. Coordinate all aspects of daily operations for all campus parking facilities to include parking permit and violation tracking, reconciliation of permits, review of violation and financial reports, resolution of accounting discrepancies and refund processing. Manage daily parking violation administrative matters including appeals, revocations and collections to ensure the integrity of the unit’s parking enforcement program. Meet with customers to resolve problems and refer areas for unit improvement to senior leadership. Collaborate with other Transportation Services managers and staff, as well as University and community partners to promote a professional, efficient and effective parking program. Fulfill annual University training requirements and participate in conferences and professional organizations related to parking.
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher plus four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Exceptional planning, project management, financial planning, communication, and organizational skills are essential, as is experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience at an institution of higher education, professional certification or membership from a transportation organization (such as International Parking Institute or regional/state parking associations), and proficient knowledge of the T2 parking management database is preferred.
Apply online at http://apptrkr.com/982531
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report. Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
City of Huntsville, Alabama
OPENING DATE: 03/15/17
CLOSING DATE: 03/29/17 06:00 PM
NATURE OF WORK:
This is administrative and supervisory work in managing the operations and activities of the parking division. Work involves responsibility for managing and directing the activities of the citywide parking system, including financial management, maintenance, enforcement and public relations. Manages the day to day activities of the parking division. Ensures compliance with all city parking ordinances, state laws, city and departmental policies and procedures. Provides direction to subordinate supervisors to ensure effective operation and maintenance of all city parking facilities, installation and repair of on street meters and signage, enforcement of all city parking ordinances, and operation of event parking. Assists the director in developing plans and budget for the parking division. Investigates and resolves complaints concerning the parking division. Monitors operations, activities and personnel and recommends changes to improve efficiency. Inspects parking facilities to ensure proper maintenance is being performed. Monitors and assists with planning of special events and routine VBC activities including staffing, traffic flow, and security of public and all funds generated by events. Monitors and controls departmental expenditures. Interviews and selects employees, conducts performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures and trains employees. Works extensively with community leaders, other city departments, VBC personnel and others to plan and implement special events. Requires regular and prompt attendance plus the ability to work well with others and work well as a team. Assists with overseeing constructions or capital improvements involving city parking garages and lots. Represents department director at city council meetings or department head meetings. Serves on committees, speaks at functions and does interviews with media relating to parking activities.
Physical and Environmental Factors:
Work is performed both in an office environment and on locations at various parking facilities. Work requires sitting, standing, and walking for long periods of time and occasional climbing and lifting light objects. Work requires physical dexterity in the frequent use of hand-eye coordination and manipulative skills using fingers, limbs and body in the operation of computers and office machines and vehicles.
Applicants May Obtain the City of Huntsville's EEOP Short Form Upon Request
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or related field from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education preferred; minimum of high school degree supplemented by college courses is acceptable; considerable experience in parking or related field with management experience, good communications skills and strong organization skills. Considerable knowledge of the equipment, materials, methods, and practices essential to the operation of parking facilities. Considerable knowledge of the laws, ordinances, policies, and procedures governing and regulating parking in the city. Ability to gather and analyze financial and statistical data regarding operations, in order to prepare operating and financial reports and to assist in developing plans to meet future parking needs. Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and supervise the work of subordinate personnel. Ability to supervise the operations and activities of the city's parking facilities and to supervise the enforcement of parking laws and ordinances. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and to prepare clear and concise reports. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, subordinate employees, employees of other departments and agencies, public officials, business leaders and the general public.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid Driver's License
SKIDATA, Inc. is a global leader in access solutions and their efficient management. Almost 10,000 installations worldwide, SKIDATA provides ski resorts, shopping centers, major airports, municipalities, sports stadiums, trade shows and amusement parks with secure and reliable access solutions for people and vehicles.
Sales Professional - New England Trading Area
We are seeking a dynamic, professional and energetic personality able to create, cultivate, enhance business relationships, and close sales with a variety of customers' including direct customers, key accounts, local operators, consultants and architects. As an individual contributor and a member of our national sales team, you will effectively invest 70% of your time making outside sales calls to establish and enhance relationships. The balance of your time will be spent working with customer service and project management defining the deliverable and project scope.
- Identify opportunities
- Qualify projects
- Make Bid/No Bid determination
- Develop value propositions
- Proposal creation
- Make Go/No Go determination
- Win/Loss debriefing
- Manage CRM
- Project management handoff
- Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- High level of organizational skills
- Basic computer skills required, such as e-mail use, Google Documents and Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Occasion International Travel (Annual Sales Education Initiative Training) – Passport Required
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline (experience in excess of 5 years may substitute)
Pre-employee Screening Requirements:
- Mandatory pre-employment drug screening conducted
- Background check conducted
SKIDATA recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive annual salary and a strong benefits package includes a 401K, 100% company paid medical and dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, paid sick time, paid personal time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
To Apply: To respond to this opportunity, please go to: http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27004387
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Operational activities related to parking garage/lot operations, detailed accounting of revenues and review of related internal control documentation, the maintenance of parking facilities and scheduling of personnel.
- Oversee the Weekend/Weeknights parking operation.
- Oversee supervision of shift supervisor, parking attendants, maintenance staff, and other personnel engaged in directing traffic, collecting fees and scheduling of personnel; assist in supervision of and coordinating special events parking.
- Plan and scheduling work for the staff, ensuring proper distribution of assignments and adequate manning, space and facilities for the performance of duties.
- Training of all employees.
- Review parking equipment at end of shift including verifying cash deposit, reconciliation to cash register tape and lane counters, review of tickets to ensure proper documentation of exceptions, and recording cashier activity in revenue accounting software.
- Prepare daily, monthly and annual reports.
- Daily Banking of all revenue collected.
- Participate in a variety of duties involved in directing and controlling traffic and access to parking throughout the parking garage to include directing the movement of vehicular traffic and regulating and monitoring vehicle parking and snow removal. Monitor and correct safety hazards.
- Communicate about the facilities operation with Landowners/ Property Management staff.
- Communicate daily via email and manage and have full understating of all ABM systems such as E-pay, Score4, JDE, instant estimator
- Oversee and manage the upkeep of record storage and ticket inventory.
- Monitor operation of control equipment and automatic gates and replace expendable supplies such as tickets and print ribbons; notify contractor for other repairs. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Assist with marketing relating functions to help with revenue growth
- Performs other related functions, as assigned by management.
For more details or to submit a resume, contact us at Ray.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oversee and manage the parking operation of multiple parking facilities in the Scranton, PA. area. Develop, recommend and implement programs, systems and procedures to ensure that the parking operations are efficient and profitable and that they maintain the company’s reputation for servicing clients and customers with professionalism such that we are setting the standard of excellence in parking management. Service the Company’s accounts in the City, providing the primary business interface with client and City management representatives on a regular basis.
- Provide direction and leadership within the City Operations. Act as a communications interface between regional and corporate management and the City, creating a positive work environment in which employees understand the client’s needs and operate as a team to provide a consistently high quality of service to both client and customer.
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of locations in the assigned area. Develop and manage budgets, compiling, reviewing and analyzing data. Develop proposals and make recommendations to Regional and Branch Managers on improving operating procedures to maximize profitability. Be aware of and report new account prospects and competitive activity to regional management. Coordinate with clients and vendors, initiate and manage the process for the purchase of needed equipment and services.
- Manage the financial performance of each Business Unit within the City. Monitor and manage operating expenses, analyze performance, develop plans and make recommendations for improvement. Develop and oversee implementation of marketing and customer service programs at each cooperation and approved by regional management, and review all such reports along with the monthly statements with each client.
- Manage and develop management personnel within the City to ensure that each individual garage is well managed and that all employees are motivated and encouraged to work to maximum potential. Ensure that all employees are clear about what is expected of them and the ways in which their position contributes to the company’s success.
- Ensure accomplishment of the City’s manpower and succession plans through recruitment and staffing activities. Evaluate and project staffing needs. Initiate and participate in the recruitment and hiring of the Operations work force. Make and oversee intelligent placement of employees, initiating transfers to maximize efficient operation of parking garages. Promotions and demotions must be approved by the Operation Manager and the Regional/Branch Managers.
- Manage and ensure the management of employees’ performances at the locations within the assigned area. Evaluate and oversee evaluation of employee performance and establish or ensure the implementation of employee development plans. Develop subordinates to maximum potential by providing ongoing coaching and training, and manage and resolve or ensure resolution of performance problems up to and including termination (with approval of next level of management and Regional Human Resource Manager) as necessary. Ensure that all performance actions taken are legal, fit within company policy, and are properly documented.
- Develop and oversee implementation of an operations manual within each garage. Oversee garage operations to ensure that they operate within operating and audit control system procedures and policy, that they comply with legal requirements and meet all safety standards. Conduct regular location visits and inspections to identify operational problems and audit control problems. Identify and correct problems, developing and implementing programs and recommending policy.
- Implement procedures set forth in the company’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program in compliance with federal and state OSHA laws to ensure a safe workplace by training employees on safe working habits, conducting periodic onsite safety checks, investigating reports of safety hazards within 24 hours of notice, and taking actions to correct hazards in a timely manner.
- Assist the Regional/Branch Manager and/or the Regional VP with special projects and assignments and take on any other management responsibilities not specifically identified above on an as needed basis.
To view more information about the requisition, please click on the action link: www.abm.com – Select Careers
- Go to ABM.com
- Click on Careers
- Click Advance Search
- Scroll down to Requisition
- Type 47190
Pennsylvania State University
Event Parking Coordinator Transportation Services is seeking an experienced, creative, energetic, and self-motivated individual to serve as its Event Parking Coordinator. This position is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing Penn State University’s Event Parking Program, which involves more than 120 events a year to include concerts, commencements, athletic events, admissions events, Center for the Performing Arts events, State College Spikes baseball, community events, etc.
As a key member of the Transportation Services leadership team, this position reports to the Associate Director for Transportation Services. The Event Parking Coordinator must: Collaborate and respectfully interact with a broad array of University and community partners to promote a professional, efficient, and effective on-campus event parking program. Plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and working in rapidly changing situations to meet deadlines in a customer-focused environment. Supervise a front line customer service unit, to include continuous interviewing, hiring and training of part-time wage payroll and temporary employees to fill event parking staffing needs. Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as a strong knowledge of event parking management processes, best practices, and equipment. Fulfill annual university training requirements, and participate in conferences and professional organizations related to parking and event parking.
Typically requires an Associate's degree or higher plus two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. 2+ years of professional experience directly related to event parking planning and supervision, and previous experience at an institute of higher education, as well as transportation-related professional certifications or memberships from organizations such as the International Parking Institute (IPI) and/or regional or state parking associations is preferred. This position requires baseline to intermediate planning management skills, exceptional communication (written and verbal) skills, baseline to intermediate organizational skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply online at http://apptrkr.com/973269
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to our website, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report. Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts! Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position: The Operations Manager supports the General Manager with a complete oversight for financials and operations of assigned portfolio to ensure 24/7 professional parking management. As a company devoted to promoting an employee-focused servant leadership culture, the Operations Manager will support the programs and initiatives originating from our home office and help to support the individual needs of their operational teams throughout their assigned portfolio.
Principal Job Duties: Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention. Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients. Assist the region with the business development, proposal, presentation, and transitions for new locations. Lead, direct, and develop team of employees to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives, while embodying and using LAZ Parking’s culture as a guideline. Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth. Responsible for planning and executing plan for the opening of new locations within their assigned portfolio. Preparation of budgets/monthly reviews of profit/loss by location with assigned portfolio. Organize and narrate parking management skills for Facilities Managers and Assistant Managers. Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements that are outlined within the contractual agreement between LAZ Parking and our clients. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual financial and operational reports as required. Managing, planning, scheduling, training, and directing the activities of Facilities Managers and Assistant Managers which may require compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreements. Serve as a liaison to parking patrons and various stakeholder groups who are impacted by the operations of the assigned portfolio (and vice versa). Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned portfolio. Participate in labor contract management if applicable to assigned portfolio. Review and edit proposed parking, maintenance, etc. agreements. Communicate with local police department and emergency management teams regarding operations. Organize and manage the oversight of event operations within LAZ Parking. Monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures. Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from assigned portfolio operation. Additional related duties as assigned.
Education: · Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Experience: 5+ years in Management role. Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
Skills: Parking management experience of multiple locations is required. · Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving. · Strong customer service skills and abilities. · Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers. · Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude). · Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions. · Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills. · Ability to work independently and multi-task. · Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization. · Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices. · Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
Physical Demands: · Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc. · Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds. · Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time. · Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
FLSA Status: Exempt To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds. LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
DEPARTMENT: Public Works
POSITION TITLE: Parking Director
CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: 22
SALARY RANGE: $82,254-$101,295
A candidate for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field, Masters and Certified Administrator of Public Parking (CAPP) preferred and five (5) years of related experience. A candidate must have a valid driver’s license; a strong knowledge and understanding of the public parking needs; ability to foster a cooperative work environment; skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implement new strategies and procedures; ability to develop, plan and implement short-and long-range goals; strategic planning and leadership skills; employee development and performance management skills; project management skills; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide-range of constituencies; knowledge of budget preparation and fiscal management; ability to supervise and train employees; knowledge of laws, rules and regulations governing the work; strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information effectively to groups.
Management and administration of the City’s Parking Program, including, parking facility operations, parking meter operations, parking enforcement, parking adjudication, crossing guards, and flagging permits; including: working to improve operations; implementing policies and procedures; and directing work activities.
- Manages and administers the operations and activities of the city’s parking enforcement, parking facilities, parking adjudication program, parking meter operations, crossing guards, flagging permit process, public information and security functions.
- Supervises staff; trains, assigns, evaluates, recommends discipline and responds to employment-related issues or concerns; provides input into the hiring, firing, discipline and promotion of employees.
- Manages and administers contracts to design, construct, and operate parking related facilities
- Addresses residential parking complaints; corresponds with the public as necessary.
- Develops and administers downtown parking programs and operational improvement to parking facilities.
- Develops and administers shared-lot parking agreements with private entities and public agencies.
- Prepare and administer budget, process payroll and attendance, invoices and prepares reports.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates programs to meet parking needs and to enforce parking regulations.
- Coordinate study and develop surveys of parking trends and space occupancy to achieve maximum space utilization and turnover.
- Direct the maintenance, operations and revenue collecting system of all parking control devices.
- Guides and directly participates in parking facilities and equipment planning and construction activities; oversees the development and implementation of preventive maintenance programs.
- Directs and coordinates the investigation and resolution of parking related issues.
- Serve as a member of the City’s parking committee.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
SCOPE OF EXAMINATION:
Competitive Examination which includes a personal interview
Finalist must complete pre-employment screening, drug testing & background check.
City of Portsmouth
Human Resources Office
Human Resources Director: Dianna Fogarty
1 Junkins Ave.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
The City of Portsmouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE POSTED: March 10th, 2017
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
Car Park Inc. - Los Angeles, CA 90028
We at Car Park Inc, are trying to fill this open position we currently have in our accounting office. must have a background in accounting. We want someone who is willing to work hard and someone dedicated to the company. We are growing rapidly and want someone who can grow with us!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Our principal business is providing management of commercial parking facilities, either through direct lease of parking facilities or under contract to Commercial Building Ownership or Property Management representing building ownership. Our ability to maintain business and employment stability and, indeed, to grow is dependent on meeting service commitments to our client's satisfaction. The term 'client' includes those with whom we provide contract management services and the general public who utilize our managed parking facilities. Our goal is to exceed client expectations and, in doing so, enhance our reputation as a premier parking facility management service provider. The achievement of this objective will enhance our ability to renew contracts and be a desired service provider in competing for new business.
EOE STATEMENT. We are an equal employment opportunity employer
• Meet the Minimum Criteria regarding the Criminal Background Screening
• Sitting/typing for long periods of time.
• Able to use office equipment.
• Enters transient revenue received and reconciles to bank deposit statements on a daily basis.
• Assists with the enrolling new monthly contract parkers, managing parker accounts, issues monthly invoices, collects payments and posts to appropriate GL accounts.
• Maintains contract parker aged trial balances and pursues collection of past due accounts.
• Processes the various types of invoices received by completing a check request and posting payment to appropriate GL accounts.
• Reconciles GL accounts for monthly close.
• Assists the corporate office with monthly close process by reconciling GL accounts, reviewing both internal financial statements and client statements and investigates discrepancies.
• Proficient/Advanced Knowledge of Word and Excel, including use of formulas
• Knowledge using Accounting/Financial analysis software.
• Previous accounting experience and a bachelor’s degree.
• May be asked to assist with new location openings and/or location closings.
• May be required to provide special financial reports as requested by a location’s client.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Two to five years of experience in data processing Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and Revenue collected.
• Established experience in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Excel.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Experience with QuickBooks, or similar accounting package strongly desired.
SHIFT: M-F 9-5
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: • Bachelor's
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org