3 positions available (one in North East, Texas and Illinois)
Park Assist (www.parkassist.com) is a high growth Technology Company with its Headquarters in NY and a regional office in Sydney, Australia.
We have a proven track record of success, a dynamic team of professionals, world renowned investors and a technology platform that has the potential to revolutionize the transportation industry. Park Assist is the leader in video analytics within the Parking Industry, and our products combine a sophisticated network of cameras with software to create unique applications such as the world’s first ‘Find Your Car’ system, automatic billing, and next generation security.
Given our accelerated growth, every team member has a number of responsibilities and wears a number of ‘hats’ giving a wonderful opportunity for personal and professional development. The environment is casual-professional and we offer competitive pay, stock options, health insurance, and other benefits. We are energetic go-getters who enjoy cutting edge technology and being part of an active and exciting team.
Park Assist is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to focus on Shopping Centers, Hospitals, Casinos and Airports., The position will report to the VP of Sales
Primary responsibilities include:
• Researches and develops a list of potential customers
• Identify and close large direct sales to the top 50 shopping Centre developers and owners, Airports, Hospitals and Casinos in the territory. Primary focus on new opportunities with new customers, with a secondary focus on account management of existing clients
• Build relationships at multiple levels within the client organization with the intention of keeping deals ‘off market’ with the potential for cross selling new products
• Conduct educational presentations to architects/consultants to influence specifications, and close sales utilizing a consultative sales approach
• Respond to tenders /RFP’s
• Develop creative business models, and deal structures, to get transactions closed with reduced sales cycles and improved margins
Mandatory Qualifications (Need to have):
• Strong industry relationships in one of the following; Shopping Centre, Retail, Hospital or Airport Sectors
• Five or more years of success in direct sales of complex technology software/hardware products
• Experience and understanding of solution/consultative selling methodologies and approaches.
• Demonstrated ability and experience to qualify pursue and compete on long sell-cycle sales opportunities with positive results.
• Experience positioning new solutions and applications (software/hardware)
• Ability to demonstrate and sell technology products to engineers, technicians and C-Level decision makers
• An independent self-starter that appreciates and respects a team-based environment
• Four year bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Strong presentation and writing skills are critical
Desired Qualifications (ie, Nice to have):
• Experience selling network, sensor or video based products
• Post graduate degree (either MBA or a relevant Master’s degree)
• Based in each of the regions listed (ie, Illinois, Texas and the North East), although exceptions could be made for an outstanding candidate
• Write a cover letter that highlights relevant experience and includes salary expectations
• Put the name of the position you are applying for, followed by your name in the subject of the email. (ex. “Sales Executive Vertical Expert – Your Name”)
• Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Northeast (CT & Western, MA)
Propark America is one of the nation’s leading parking companies, providing full and limited service parking solutions for office buildings, retail centers, airports, medical centers, universities, municipal facilities, residential buildings and hotels. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, Propark operates more than 400 locations in convenient markets across the United States, including Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Boston, Cambridge, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Antonio, San Francisco, Oakland, Palo Alto, Hartford, Stamford and New Haven.
Propark America is seeking qualified candidates to fill a few management positions (regional managers, area managers, and account managers) in New England, including but not limited to southern and northeast Connecticut and Western, MA. The managers will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of portfolio of parking locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee all aspects of parking operations and staff within the location’s portfolio.
• Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements are outlined within the contractual agreement between Propark and the client(s).
• Ensure compliance of company and client policies and procedures.
• Supervise all Propark staff and outside operations, including supervisors, valets, attendants, and cashiers.
• Develop and train supervisors, cashiers, parking attendants and valets to ensure meeting of job expectations.
• Review of client statements, and portfolio performance based on revenue analysis, profit/loss repots and various accounting based reports.
• Review and approve work schedules to ensure adequate coverage while minimizing expenses.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relations and attend client meetings.
• Develop budgets and monitor financial reports to ensure meeting business goals of the facilities within the portfolio.
• Assist managers and supervisors in handling customer complaints and operational issues.
• Oversee the customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Review and evaluate audits to ensure integrity of revenue control.
• Complete daily, weekly, monthly required reports.
• Monitor and manage effective revenue control procedures.
• Prepare reports, surveys, and conduct special projects.
• Regularly review condition of facilities within portfolio, including landscaping, signage, surface, lighting, automated equipment, security, etc. and coordinate improvements as needed.
• Create and maintain team environment.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and terminating personnel as necessary.
• Actively pursue new business for the company under direction of senior management.
Work Experience/Knowledge Requirements:
• 3-5 years of management experience in the parking or hospitality industry.
• Experience working with financial statements/accounting, P&L reporting and budgeting.
• Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines.
• Experience with revenue control equipment.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Suite 2007, e-mail, word processing, data entry, & ADP.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Be able to maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational needs.
• Bachelor’s degree, with a concentration in business preferred.
For additional information regarding specific openings, please visit Propark’s career site at http://www.propark.com/employment/positions.shtml
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Are you interested in joining a great company? We’re a young company with about 50 employees now but we are growing like crazy. We provide creative technology-based, processing and collections services to city government, mostly to help them better manage their parking and traffic operations. Sound good? If you love cities like Seattle, Berkeley, Baltimore, and New Orleans and would like an opportunity to help make these better places to live, work and visit then you may be a good match for this job. WHILE OUR OFFICE IS IN NEW JERSEY, WE WELCOME RESIDENTS OF MARYLAND AND THE WEST COAST TO APPLY.
Hardware, software, call centers, collections, data integration and big heapings of our “Secret Sauce” help make our unique solutions the best in the business. This we aim to continue – with your help.
Read on and let us know if you’re interested in being considered.
In this job you will:
• Sell our services to government and universities: Identifying leads and opportunities, Creating lead development plans, Moving opportunities to contract, Tracking and measuring sales actions
• Develop add-on opportunities with existing clients
• Identify local partners and consultants needed to forward opportunities
• Prepare target profiles
• Track target activity that is: Political – e.g. election activity, Budget related – e.g. department budget priorities, Media based – e.g. press reports
• Visit clients frequently – develop great relationships
• Support clients with Paylock-related goodness – identify/anticipate performance issues
• Attend tradeshows – regionally and nationally
You’ll need to:
• Understand cities: how local government works, how and why decisions are made, cultural differences between cities, etc.
• Understand parking and traffic – government policy, market trends, and industry movement
• Be Analytical – Like Sherlock, be inquisitive and find nuggets that can lead to opportunities. Be comfortable researching things
• Be Tech comfortable, Tech Savvy even. Be comfortable with spreadsheets, presentation software, etc. Prove your thoughts and ideas and make them easy and attractive to understand
• Be an active communicator – Do you ask millions of questions? Are you always floating ideas? “Yes” is good.
• Be a good communicator – write well, speak well, hand signals, understand “Blink”?
• OK working on your own – we won’t see each other that often
• Show us some work experience. Like you worked in/for: City government, Companies who sell to cities, The parking business, Firms collecting for government, Companies selling bundled services
• Show us your sheepskin – college degree tells us you made it through 4 more years of hell
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE INCLUDE A PARAGRAPH OR TWO ABOUT WHAT MAKES YOU TICK OR WHAT YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT--RESUMES AREN'T ENOUGH TO GO ON.
IPT is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability. Competitive Salary and Benefits are also available.
• Please, no phone calls about this job. Use email instead!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
• Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT authorized without our consent
• Principals only - Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
• Compensation – Your salary will match your experience. Good benefits and discretionary bonus included.
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get directed to our HR manager. If you must contact us please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still feel you must call us then please only call us at the following number: 1.866.PAYLOCK ext: 103.
National Off-Airport parking company is hiring General Managers in the Orlando & Milwaukee markets. Off-airport/hotel/high-end parking experience preferred but not required.
Full medical benefits along with competitive salary/bonus/vacations.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
West coast parking management firm that serves a wide spectrum of clients through valet, shuttle bus and parking related services seeks a dynamic parking District Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the company’s Vice President of Operations, the District Manager is responsible for ensuring all facets of the valet operations at high-end properties meet client and company standards consistently. Leading a team of managers and front line associates, the District Manager directs all activities related to serving a wide spectrum of customers, revenue control and maximization and client consulting services.
•Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or related field.
•Five to seven years in the parking operations or related field (retail, hotel, hospitality, property management preferred).
•Established experience in the areas budgeting, marketing, client relations and customer service.
What We Are Seeking
•A proven leader who excels in a fast past environment with the ability to consistently achieve business results that drive the company’s profitability and success.
•An individual who appreciates the balance between continuous learning and contribution as part of her/his career development and satisfaction.
•A team member who shares our passion for enabling our clients to reach their corporate objectives through the operational performance of their property and will work relentlessly to ensure each company and client expectations are consistently met.
What You Can Be Guaranteed
•To become part of an established parking management firm team with opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of clients and customers.
•An opportunity to work with talented professionals who believe the company's success is largely built upon team collaboration, creativity, service, and fiscal responsibility in the spirit of entrepreneurship.
•An attractive compensation (including an annual incentive program and auto allowance) and benefits package that is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
To apply, please click here: https://www.fastrecruiting.net/View_JobApplication.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE2197
Growing company is seeking a seasoned PARCS technician manager in our Denver office. We are the authorized distributer for SKIDATA in 7 Western states that offer a competitive salary and benefits for an energetic leader to head up our technical program.
Looking to fill the position immediately.
Send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Parking is a rapidly growing, New Orleans based parking organization. Built on a solid corporate culture, in seven years Premium Parking has grown to almost 40 locations and employs over 150 associates. The company is currently seeking a Regional Vice President of Business Development to expand operations into various regions across the nation.
The Regional Vice President of Business Development is responsible for attracting new customers and penetrating existing markets within an assigned geography. The essential functions include, but are not limited to :
• Aggressively target new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
• Manage the entire sales process; initiate introductions, prepare and deliver quotes and sales presentations, close the opportunity.
• Develop and manage a database of customers and prospects for the region.
• Research and assess new markets and conduct opportunity analysis for new business.
• Create and implement business growth strategies and special projects as assigned.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with corporate Marketing and Development department.
• Represent the company in a variety of settings that include, but not limited to customer presentations and community involvement.
• Develop strategic partnerships with prospective clients and actively pursue and participate in networking activities.
Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing, and three to five years of experience in the parking industry. Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to travel. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Great place to park… Great place to work.
Interested candidates should submit a resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.