Pedal to the Metal - Perspectives from Professionals Accelerating the Industry
Today’s generation of parking business leaders and founders are introducing fresh eyes, vibrant ideas, and infectious enthusiasm to our industry.
The most successful and inspiring among them aren’t simply barging in to create change for change’s sake; rather, their goal is to learn from how the industry has operated in the past and work hand-in-hand with long(er)-time parking professionals to transform the future – together.
As their voices become more prominent and more influential in how we talk and think about parking’s growth and evolution, we recognize how much there truly is to learn from today’s leaders as they are accelerating progress and putting plans into action.
We’re proud and excited to enable them to use this lively panel at Parking Industry Exposition 2023 as a stage for sharing their perspectives.
Moderated by Sarah Becherer, Vice President of Growth at Ocra, panelists include Ethan Glass, CEO of Ocra and Josh Douglas, Strategy & Operations at Douglas Parking (plus a few other participants to be announced soon!).
In this conversation, these leaders will share:
• How they first entered the parking industry
• Why they’re energized about the future of parking
• Lessons they’ve learned from their mentors and partners
• The biggest challenges they see ahead, and how they’re planning to tackle them
In addition to sharing their personal journeys, they’ll also take on some big strategic questions, including (but not limited to):
• How are you growing a business that will stand the test of time as the industry continues to undergo transformation?
• What are the metrics and indicators that you use to measure success?
• How do you ensure product market fit/evaluate how well you’re addressing the challenges and meeting the unique needs of our industry?
• With the skill-sets among parking operators and technology professionals becoming increasingly transferable, what skills do you think are most important for someone entering parking right now to have?
• What do you think is the key to building relationships in this industry?
This is an interactive panel where the audience will prioritize the topics addressed.
Your participation is invited and encouraged. This is an open space for all attendees to contribute their unique perspectives. Our panelists look forward to engaging with you in real-time conversation.
We hope that you’ll leave this panel with:
• Inspiring stories from leaders transforming the industry
• Valuable, tactical insights into how they measure success
• Understanding of how they’re developing their perspectives on our industry’s unique challenges and opportunities for growth
• An open door to continue conversations and connect with next-gen leaders
Sarah Becherer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org