ABOUT YOU Let’s be honest, it IS about you… You are driven, you have career goals, you are ready to work your way up to a higher management position and beyond… All you need is the right path to climb and the team to help you get there. We can give you that opportunity!
YOU ARE A Hard worker who is willing to get a little dirty sometimes and can occasionally work after five or take a weekend call. Able to call on your problem solving skills to creatively conquer challenges. An individual who has a personal commitment to doing what it takes for your team and customers, in order to provide the best support and service possible.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A management and operations professional who is willing to go above and beyond to accomplish their objectives. Someone who has experience in creating solutions that meet and exceed the needs of a client. An individual that can provide their team the training, tools and guidance necessary for success and who has the ability to step into any team role and keep the operation moving forward. A leader that will create a positive culture of teamwork and inclusiveness and inspire their team to work together to accomplish operational goals. Someone who has a sense of humor and wants to work with a fun (yet professional) team.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Ensuring strong financial management of budgets and goals and promoting positive client relationships through good communication
- Ensuring that operational guidelines, security, cash control and customer service procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Recommending and implementing plans or programs to improve safety and other aspects of operations
- Auditing all aspects of operation
- Ensure systems are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Setting a positive and professional example for workforce
THE SKILLS AND TRAINING YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience in financial reporting and budget responsibility
- Solid MS Office skills
- Experience in leading workforce teams of both professional and front line employees
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience in the parking industry preferred
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in business or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER The opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers at a rapidly growing privately held company with locations across the United States. You will be a part of a company that has a deep professional commitment to providing our customers with superior service and our employees with ongoing professional growth and learning opportunities. AND, you get the opportunity to live and work in one of Idaho’s most popular recreational areas. You can maintain your work/life balance by taking advantage of the opportunities to Hike, Raft, Mountain Bike, Ski & Snowboard and much much more, all located within minutes of Hailey.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Accident Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays and 401k with Company match for all eligible employees.
PSX is a parking and security systems integrator providing solutions to a wide range of industries. For 49 years, the Hutchison family has operated PSX as an extension of family, working hard together and supporting each other to develop a successful organization with employees who take pride in their work.
Currently, PSX seeks a Regional Manager to oversee sales and operations for multiple branches in the Midwest. The desired sales experience includes strong technical and consultative sales approaches in either the Parking (PARCS) or Security Systems industries.
The right person will increase business from new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying opportunities, preparing quotations, managing sales processes, managing and supporting sales team, closing orders, and managing customer relationships.
The individual in this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining senior level customer relationships, establishing budgets, achieving and/or exceeding projected sales goals, developing accurate sales forecasts for the distribution of product with his/her strategic account/division/channel responsibilities. In addition, this person will develop a trusted advisor role and ensure they meet the customer's needs, profitability goals, and strive to optimize efficiencies and profitability for the region.
The successful candidate will recruit new relationships, manage relationships with current customers and be responsible for overall growth in the regional territory. The individual will also interact regularly with all levels of company personnel and across all functions.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and managing multiple offices.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects.
- Serve as liaison between company and customer to resolve problems and promote positive working relationships. Monitor performance of team members to recognize problems and recommend solutions.
- Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
- Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
- Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis
- Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
- Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Has experience conducting presentations to customers and senior level management.
- Demonstrates experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and fact-based selling skills; results oriented
- Ability to develop accurate rolling forecasts, strategic problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to partner with customers in executing successful projects.
- Excel at using analytics and insights to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Minimum 8 years field sales experience with demonstrated results.
- 3 years of senior level customer management experience.
- Experience with Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS) installations and/or electronic security systems.
- Previous Branch Management experience
- Experience with PSX partner manufacturers is a plus.
- Amano McGann
- S2 Security
For more information about working for PSX visit www.psxgroup.com/careers.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, call PSX HQ 610.444.8210. If you are interested in applying email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2012, United Public Safety (www.upsafety.net) is a leading provider of enforcement, asset tracking, and business process automation software to modern governments. We are committed to the idea that government technology doesn’t have to be outdated, software doesn’t have to be complex to be smart, and that small teams can do big things. Our goal is to serve the under-served; to make cutting edge technology accessible to even the smallest departments.
While we have a good presence and sales force on the East Coast, we are struggling to expand our business as quickly in the West. As a Sales Director for the Western Region, you will work to ensure our business growth is not limited by our headquarters’ location.
We are seeking a business professional that has the acumen to identify the critical next steps within a market to promote market presence and sales growth. If the features, we are developing are not suiting your most promising leads? Talk to us. If our marketing is not tailored enough to the needs of California prospects? Inform us immediately. Our goal, with your help, is to mold our trajectory in to one that wins business.
To be very clear our goal is not to hire a sales-person; it is to hire a trusted arm to our management team to ensure that product development, sales efforts and marketing efforts coalesce to create one thing: a thriving second arm for our business.
For the candidate that feels they have outgrown being actively managed, and knows they have the drive and skill to influence and create a market, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow a business, and be compensated commensurately on annual operations; not singular sales.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, organize, and help direct the Company’s business development operations and performance on the West Coast
- Establish and maintain business contacts and relationships with state, local and federal government agencies, as well as established parking operators
- Build a network of new potential clients to drive new business opportunities and grow a pipeline of business;
- Help to implement metrics and management systems to successfully track progress of the overall business development operation;
- Uncover new sources of revenue and promote company deliverables with existing clients;
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and consistent quality of excellence and service;
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to RFI/RFP completion to implementation and transition plans;
- Obtain, prepare, and present new business proposals as needed;
- Manage client relationships to ensure that all needs are met, and long term relationships maintained
- Develop plans to meet client requirements and specifications;
- Maintain positive, open communication with clients, providing updates to clients for ongoing programs/projects
- Managing and tracking business development efforts and activities;
- Ensuring, in coordination with Project Management, Procurement, Logistics and other departments (as necessary) a solid understanding of the operative aspects of the program/project as required by the client
- Ensuring, in coordination with the Proposal’s Team, the accurateness of the Company’s proposal to our clients’ needs, inclusive of regulatory and legal compliance.
- Communicate with Senior Management for decisions on the appropriate attendance of Company representatives at client meetings;
- Attend trade shows and other marketing events to promote UPsafety
However, this belies the more general nature of the position. We are not looking for a salesman; we are looking for a financially motivated professional who is ready and capable to run their own West Coast division of a thriving SaaS firm.
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
We are looking for the ideal Regional Sales Representative for our Western U.S. territory who is passionate about helping our partners solve their ticket challenges and improve their operations with Nagels superior line of products and customer service.
We have a great story to tell and we need you to further ignite the parking and transportation industries with our message! Innovation, integrity and excellent customer service are our guiding principles. You will help spread this brand name recognition across this Western territory through your superior sales skills!
Working out of your home office in the Western U.S. you will be the leading force behind our market growth throughout this region as you travel around these beautiful parts of the U.S spreading the good word about Nagels.
If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and matches your career ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Nagels is the international leader in the manufacturing and supply of machine issue tickets for the parking and transportation sectors. Our success is based on our ability to provide innovative products that meet terrority demands, simultaneously responding to industry developments and creating a tailored solution for every customer.
The company Nagels Druck was founded in 1928 under the name of Schwieren. In 1977 Karl Nagels took it over and it is now run by his sons Thomas and Werner Nagels. More than 80 years experience guarantees best working results: It is in our interest to understand client requests and requirements, see them clearly and convert them into product.
Things you love to do:
- You are a sales guru who loves building long-term partnerships with clients. Our clients are our lifeline and you excel at learning their needs and tailoring solutions to help their business succeed.
- These successes require a special type of brand ambassador for Nagels. You own the process, managing the entire sales cycle - from prospect to close – and you like to cold call, develop leads, nail down phone meetings, and bring the charm offensive to generate viable prospects.
- An organizational and communications wizard, you will bring these skills to bear to create and lead captivating presentations on our ticketing products, collaborate with others to draft RFP’s, and ultimately turn prospective clients into long-term partners.
- Love of learning and continually exploring new ideas. We will give you the opportunity to quickly learn our products and processes, so you can clearly explain Nagel’s competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Then, you will enjoy impressing prospects with your knowledge of our ticketing solutions to help them understand how we can improve their business.
- Selling the best ticketing solutions and services on the market! With this competitive advantage you will definitely have a leg up on the competition now and going into the future.
Who you are:
- You are a strategic thinker who loves Moneyball analytics and works to provide accurate forecasting of future sales.
- Customer service starts with an ability to listen, so the ideal candidate will be an astute observer of Nagel’s potential audience in order to learn the priorities and needs of prospects.
- A strong leader and champion of collaboration: You excel at coaching extraordinary people so your team acts as a cohesive unit focused on common goals of superior customer service, teamwork and success
- Expert Networker: Your rolodex of contacts will continuously grow through your intrepid prospecting efforts, your involvement with industry groups, and your interactions with parking/transportation insiders to help you uncover new opportunities in the market.
- Another feather in your cap is the ability to deliver essential reports and other requested work products in a timely manner with thoroughness and completeness.
What you need to have:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding sales quotas a plus
- Proficient in English (Spanish a plus)
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven and conscientious.
- Excellent professional selling skills and a keen desire to continually learn about our product and services.
- Three + years related experience.
- College Degree is a plus but not required.
What You’ll Gain In Return
- An attractive compensation, a generous vacation and paid holiday package, and a highly regarded benefits package.
- A challenging role in a collaborative environment with opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of clients.
- The opportunity to make your mark on a huge market of parking and transportation companies.
ABM Parking Services is seeking a General Manager in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of work experience managing multiple locations of operations and multiple employees in the parking industry. Knowledge and experience with parking lot and garage construction.
Benefits include, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability, 401 k and stock purchase plan. Salary negotiable with experience. Relocation assistance negotiable.
For more information, visit www.abm.com – Select Careers
ABM is looking for the ideal General Manager of Parking whose management expertise will take us to the next level of operational excellence at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. Whether it’s formulating strategies, providing innovative ideas or managing a great group of people, your contributions will improve our efficiency and bottom line leading our Operations at this dynamic Airport.
As a key member of the management team, reporting directly to our Regional Vice President, you will have the opportunity to manage a $80+ Million in Parking Revenue at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport, and stamp it with your own vision and strategy for superior operations. If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and ignites your passion for achieving operational excellence, read on!
ABM is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and more than 130,000 employees in 350+ offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes – from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Things You Love To Do
- Show off your superior management chops by ensuring day-to-day Airport Parking operations are managed in accordance with company policy, the operation is staffed with superior personnel, all parking financials are accurately monitored, and future opportunities for revenue enhancement are identified and acted on.
- Leverage your vast knowledge of Parking technologies, innovative processes and PARCS to help transform the Airport Parking facilities into dynamic and efficient operations that continually impress our client and enhance the customer experience.
- Deliver top-notch customer service, ensuring Airport Parking operations meet or exceed client expectations consistently. Create supporting action plans and conduct operational review meetings as needed to meet these customer service goals.
- Create and coach great teams of engaged employees (100+ reports) that includes a union workforce.You love recruiting those ideal team members, and then making sure they get the best on-boarding and training so they can hit the ground running.
- You are ultimately responsible for developing key talent by ensuring consistently high performance across the team and managing revenue accountability for all. This includes unannounced inspections to observe and evaluate performance of the team in meeting customer service standards and contractual obligations.
- Budgeting, analytics and reporting are all in your wheelhouse, whether you are reviewing management reports, landowner statements, P&L sheets or staffing reports, you love to ensure actual financial results meet both corporate and client budgeted expectations. You also enjoy working with senior management and client representatives to ensure revenue opportunities are maximized.
- Maintain close and proper liaison with the Airport Parking Manger or duly designated representative to ensure close working relationships and open communications on day-to-day operational issues.
- You run a tight ship across all Airport Parking Ops to ensure everything follows company policy including revenue control, equipment maintenance, proper and accurate signage and ABM’s world-class customer service standards. You are also a stickler for security and safety standards.
Who You Are
- A passionate Ambassador of ABM, who represents the company among Airport representatives, partners and the public according to the company’s guiding principles of innovation, world-class customer service and superior parking operations.
- A strong leader and champion of collaboration, you excel at coaching extraordinary people so your team acts as a cohesive unit focused on common goals of superior customer service, teamwork and success. You know how to partner with Union leadership and enforce CBA’s.
- A lover of Moneyball Analytics, you relish the challenge of creating pinpoint metrics and data-rich reports to help guide the strategic planning and future growth of Airport Parking.
- An Operations wizard who loves devising innovative processes and creating new solutions to solve challenges in a constantly evolving Parking Operations environment. You also know how to evaluate and approve the best materials and services for use in Airport Parking operations.
What You Need To Have
- College degree or similar work experience required.
- Five (5) years of day to day executive management experience at a comparable size airport parking operation.
- Five (5) or more years of management experience
- Three (3) or more years of budgeting, expense control and scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
What You’ll Gain In Return
- An attractive compensation and incentive program, a generous vacation and paid holiday package, and a highly regarded benefits package
- A challenging role in a dynamic Airport Parking environment where you can apply your expertise to enhance operations.
- The opportunity to grow and learn as part of a team of employees dedicated to the mission of a world-class Airport.