Interstate Parking Company (www.interstateparking.com) is the fastest growing parking management company in the upper Midwest with approximately 175 locations throughout its Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Indiana markets. The company provides full service development, acquisition, leasing and third-party management of parking assets within the CBD office, event venue, airport and hospitality sectors by leveraging cutting edge state of the art technologies and a unique marketing approach.
The General Manager (Milwaukee) position is responsible for the overall leadership, market development and management of parking operations in Milwaukee, new business development, staff coaching, development and supervision of staff, customer service, preserving maintenance and appearance standards, audit system oversight and financial budgeting/reporting to ensure maximum profitability from each parking lot and department.
The qualified candidate will have substantial parking management experience, a four-year Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of the Milwaukee, WI commercial real estate marketplace and proven leadership skills.
Interstate Parking Company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including an incentive plan, vehicle allowance, paid time off and health insurance.
Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales professional to run the national and international sales operations of a 40 year veteran PARCS manufacturer.
Send resume in confidence to:
Parking Today Media
5777 W Century Blvd, Suite 650
Los Angeles, Ca 90066.
Or email to email@example.com
PSX is a parking and security systems integrator providing solutions to a wide range of industries. For 49 years, the Hutchison family has operated PSX as an extension of family, working hard together and supporting each other to develop a successful organization with employees who take pride in their work.
Currently, PSX seeks a Regional Manager to oversee sales and operations for multiple branches in the Midwest. The desired sales experience includes strong technical and consultative sales approaches in either the Parking (PARCS) or Security Systems industries.
The right person will increase business from new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying opportunities, preparing quotations, managing sales processes, managing and supporting sales team, closing orders, and managing customer relationships.
The individual in this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining senior level customer relationships, establishing budgets, achieving and/or exceeding projected sales goals, developing accurate sales forecasts for the distribution of product with his/her strategic account/division/channel responsibilities. In addition, this person will develop a trusted advisor role and ensure they meet the customer's needs, profitability goals, and strive to optimize efficiencies and profitability for the region.
The successful candidate will recruit new relationships, manage relationships with current customers and be responsible for overall growth in the regional territory. The individual will also interact regularly with all levels of company personnel and across all functions.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and managing multiple offices.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects.
- Serve as liaison between company and customer to resolve problems and promote positive working relationships. Monitor performance of team members to recognize problems and recommend solutions.
- Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
- Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
- Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis
- Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
- Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Has experience conducting presentations to customers and senior level management.
- Demonstrates experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and fact-based selling skills; results oriented
- Ability to develop accurate rolling forecasts, strategic problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to partner with customers in executing successful projects.
- Excel at using analytics and insights to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Minimum 8 years field sales experience with demonstrated results.
- 3 years of senior level customer management experience.
- Experience with Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS) installations and/or electronic security systems.
- Previous Branch Management experience
- Experience with PSX partner manufacturers is a plus.
- Amano McGann
- S2 Security
For more information about working for PSX visit www.psxgroup.com/careers.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, call PSX HQ 610.444.8210. If you are interested in applying email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interstate Parking Company (www.interstateparking.com) is the fastest growing parking management company in the upper Midwest with approximately 175 locations throughout its Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Indiana markets. The company provides full service development, acquisition, leasing and third party management of parking assets within the CBD office, event venue, airport and hospitality sectors by leveraging cutting edge state of the art technologies and a unique marketing approach.
The role of Vice President – New Markets includes the development and deployment of a measurable business strategy, sales and marketing plan to open, grow and manage new markets. This senior management position will be directly responsible for generating new business and client relationships and build a regional team to support continued growth. The position requires business development experience and relationships within the candidate’s target markets. Other related experience could include business development roles or relationships within airport, hospitality, colleges/universities and stadiums/arenas as our company provides parking management services to these industry sectors.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Direct outreach, including “cold calling” to create sales opportunities that lead to new contracts for our company
- Generate high quality written proposals and presentations for new business leads and in response to RFP’s
- Generate Xcel based financial pro forma’s to underwrite new business opportunities
- Identify business and market trends and opportunities in markets, including recommendation of short and long-term plans, coupled with penetration strategies
- Develop and lead regional management team to support continued growth in target markets
- Assist the executive team and local operations management staff in the retention of existing clients and assisting in the re-bid process.
- Taking timely action to meet or exceed client/customer requirements prior to contract execution and thereafter in a manner to compliment the operational support staff, and accounting to insure client/customer satisfaction through transitions.
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive in entrepreneurial culture within a family-business environment with desire to build and operate your own business.
- Possess positive social networking, relationship building, planning, interpersonal communication, administrative, and market research skills.
- Proficient in professional business writing, and related software programs such as Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, and formatting proposals including graphics and illustrations for a first class presentation
- Be self-motivated, comfortable at cold calling for lead generation, possess refined interpersonal skills, and be capable of developing professional business relationships.
- Possess a network of related business contacts.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in evaluating business opportunities, and securing new business.
- Have experience utilizing/managing a sales CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum educational requirement
- Excellent verbal and oral communication presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of groups of prospects, clients, and peers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, CRM programs and Prezi or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50% and as needed, including overnight trips.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
ABM Parking Services is seeking a General Manager in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of work experience managing multiple locations of operations and multiple employees in the parking industry. Knowledge and experience with parking lot and garage construction.
Benefits include, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability, 401 k and stock purchase plan. Salary negotiable with experience. Relocation assistance negotiable.
For more information, visit www.abm.com – Select Careers