Israel is known for its high-tech sector, and parking is not forgotten. The Israel Conference on Parking, Traffic and Transportation will be held in Jerusalem on May 15 featuring companies from across the country and presentations by leaders in the field.
Conference Organizer Pini Cabessa told Parking Today that the day long event offers an opportunity for distributors, dealers, and OEMs from around the world to be exposed to the finest in Israeli parking technology. More than 30 Israeli companies will have exhibits plus many more will be in attendance.
Although most of the seminars will be held in Hebrew, Israel is a country where virtually everyone speaks English. Manufacturers and tech suppliers present will be able to discuss their products in English.
“Should any visitor wish to meet Israeli technology suppliers, they should contact me in advance and I will be happy to put them together with those companies featuring the technology needed, “ Cabessa said. “Many parking technologies including automatic license plate recognition, payment by cell phone, various parking management systems, and all types of parking apps have manufacturers in Israel. If a company is looking for any of these this is the place to come.”
The seminars will be covering topics familiar to parking professionals around the world:
– Solutions for efficient and intelligent use of parking resources in Israel.
– Parking solutions for malls and commercial centers, hospitals and hotels,
– Electric Vehicle – Charging the electric vehicle in parking lots.
– Automatic parking lots for vehicles and vehicles – private and public.
– Locating parking spaces and using parking and transportation applications.
– The parking branch, as a yielding investment channel and its effects on construction projects
– Valuation of trade in parking lots as an investment channel
– Operation and maintenance of parking lots
– Parking control and parking systems
– Lines for engineering planning for the next generation garages.
– Expert – futuristic design for parking lots in Israel – the next generation.
For more information feel free to contact Pini Cabessa directly at +972 50 5618990 or email Pini@messer1.co.il. The event will be held May 15, 2019 at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Jerusalem. If you have any questions about travelling to Israel, contact PT Editor John Van Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org.