Marcy tells me that the Parking Industry Exhibition is virtually sold out. There are only a few spaces and a couple of table tops left. And with only 27 days left until the show begins, they will be sold shortly. If you want to exhibit at the first parking exhibition of the year, contact her NOW — firstname.lastname@example.org.
PIE 2015 is not only the first event of the year, but it is also a place where you can get your questions answered, your knowledge increased, and your contact list filled. We have focused on the issues that our industry faces and the information is fresh, topically, and timely.
- 3M’s closing has left many customers with questions. The first seminar on Monday is a place where these former 3M customers can meet, discuss alternatives, commiserate, and get ideas.
- October will bring the EMV changes. If you take credit cards, what does this mean to you.
- New to Parking –– or not so new—Sunday’s Boot camp is filling up
- Technology Camp will prepare you to visit the exhibit floor and sort out the wheat from the chaff
- Looking for a revenue control system – three seminars will headline twelve manufacturers. They will tell you all their secrets.
- On street questions — Our experts will have the answers
- Plus 25 other seminars — see them all at pieshow.parkingtoday.com
PIE 2015 offers an easy to follow program, clear concise descriptions of seminars, and the ability to quickly choose and attend the presentations you want.
As in the past, PIE 2015 leads the pack with networking, exhibits, and knowledge.
Plus, we have it on good authority that the weather in Chicago for PIE will be in the 60s.